Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Developing an online presence

As artists/designers/creatives, we have a desire to create and to share our creations with others. After having graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Graphic Design back in May, it was imperative that I find new avenues to not only express my creativity, but also to showcase the results of said adventures. Without the constant throwing of assignments in my face and the room full of fellow designers to share process and end-products with, I am turning to the universe for feedback and critique. My hope is that this blog will soon contain all my latest projects and serve as a record of their lives, however meek or humble they may be. I will also post links that are personally inspiring as well as other miscellaneous thoughts/ramblings, like this one, for example (the first post is always the toughest!). If you want to know more about me, there are several ways to contact me. Pick one. ...or more! Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment